Thank you for signing up for a small group!
- The purpose of this form is to collect all the necessary information for assembling small groups.
- Keep in mind that Sunday service types will be changing. There will be a traditional service with a live preacher at 9:30am, a contemporary service with a video at 9:30am, and a contemporary service with a live preacher at 11am.
- Furthermore, this form must be filled out for EVERY student who will have a small group. If you have two different students in the youth program, fill this out twice (once for each). Make sure to enter the name of the student who is being registered, NOT whoever is registering them.
SMALL GROUP TIMES:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: your student will be placed in a small group of 8-10 students their age and assigned an adult leader for the duration of the school year. By filling out this form, you are committing to being present on Sunday morning at either the 9:30am or 11am service at LEAST twice a month.
- HIGH SCHOOL: The dates, times, and locations of each student's small group is determined by the group they are placed in. There is a question asking if there is an area of ministry they would enjoy serving in on Sunday mornings as well.
- CONFIRMATION: Confirmation takes place during the 7th grade year for our students. All 7th graders utilize the same curriculum in small groups, and at the end of the year students make a choice if they'd like to be Confirmed. There are no additional forms to complete. For 8th-12th graders who have not been Confirmed, a 6-week makeup class will be offered in Late January/Early February 2022. Signup for makeup course will be available in late Fall.
- Due to our 5th & 6th graders not having access to the vaccine, as well as the growing number of cases and mixed mandates in different school districts, we are adapting our policies to be in line with the CDC's recommendations for the new year. We will always follow what Marion County mandates and update you throughout the year if/when policies change.
- In large-group settings indoors, all students and volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- In small-group settings indoors (meaning, in your assigned groups of 6-10), all students and volunteers who are vaccinated have the option to take their mask off.
- In all settings outdoors, masks are not required.
QUESTIONS? Contact Travis Bannon, Youth Small Groups Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Kenison, Director of Student Ministries at email@example.com.